Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Inky Paws Challenge #81 Reminder

Today I'm sharing some more inspiration for our current challenge! 

Here'a a refresher.
Create a project using the theme: Fabulous Fall

Today I have more inspiration for this Challenge! 


Autumn greetings by Debbie features Autumn Newton by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
Using this darling image from the  Autumn Newton stamp set. I created a fall card with many layers. 
I thought the combination of browns would look nice with the black gingham, so I gave it a go. I added an embossed striped for more texture and finished the card off with some twine.

Hope you will be inspired to join us. Remember NND stamps are required, but if you don't have any yet, there are free digital images.  Link up here

1 comment:

  1. AWWW! So cute! I adore the way you colored the two kitties and the fun gingham paper too!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy