Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Inky Paws Challenge #82 Reminder

There's still time to play with these amazing colors from Inky Paws!

Create a project using the colors:  Lime Green, Yellow, Orange, and Purple. 

Today I have some more inspiration for this Challenge! 

This isn't a thank you card by Debbie features Newton's Naptime, Thankful Thoughts, and Frames & Flags by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook

I recently celebrated my 50th birthday, and one of my dear friends gave me a very soft, snuggly blanket with cats on it!  Before I even had a chance to use it, my sweet Catapult commandeered it for her own pleasure.  This inspired me to make a thank you card featuring blankets to give to my friend!  
My card features:
 Newton's Nap Time stamp set
Thankful Thoughts stamp set
 Frames & Flags die set  (a must have!)

And here is my Catapult enjoying my new present and in my craft room no less while I was slaving away at work!  LOL

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! I love the blankets in those colors! Hello to Catapult from Newton!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy