Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Inky Paws Challenge #84 Reminder

 Today I'm sharing some more inspiration for our current challenge! 

Here'a a refresher.
Create a project using Burlap or Twine.

Today I have some more inspiration for this Challenge!

It's beginning to look a sloth like Christmas by Debbie features Slothy Christmas, Forest Scene Builder, Autumn Leaves, Frameworks, Frames & Flags by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
I created this playful scene by beginning with the Framework die set to create the background.I embossed using a polka dotted folder. I added the burlap trees by die cutting them with the Forest Scene Builder die set. I then added a twine rope in which the sweet sloth from the Slothy Christmas stamp set to slide upon. The leaves from the Autumn Leaves die set work well as tropical leaves. To finish I added the sentiment to the banner using the Frames & Flags die set.
I am pretty excited about this card because it turned out so much better than I had planned. The sloth is a joy to color!
Hope you will join us at Inky Paws Challenge by adding some twine and/or burlap to your NND projects by Friday, November 9.
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. This is SO adorable! I love the burlap trees!!!!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Debbie, love your burlap trees... great job thinking out of the box

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy