Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Inky Paws Challenge #85 Reminder

 Today I'm sharing some more inspiration for our current challenge! 

Here'a a refresher.
Create a project using the colors: red, whitegreen, and black. 

Today I have some more inspiration for this Challenge! 

I decided to go in a different direction by not using the colors for a Christmas card. I pulled out a stamp set I haven't had the pleasure of using and created this birthday card for my grandson's 9th birthday that is coming up in December. 

Wishing you a frenzy of fun by Debbie features Shark Frenzy, Sea Borders, and Framework by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
For this card, I used the following Newton's Nook Designs products. 
 Framework (I just love this die set!)
 Sea Borders die set for the vellum waves
 Shark Frenzy stamp set (I tend to like coloring in bright colors, but I enjoyed shading these critters in shades of gray)
 Newton Loves Cake stamp set (I used the birthday hat from this set.)
I sure hope you will pull out your NND stamps, dies, and stencils to play with us!
Link up at Inky Paws Challenge!
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. This is AWESOME! It totally makes me smile!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy