Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Inky Paws Challenge #86

This biweekly challenge is a:
Sketch Challenge
Create a project using the above sketch.

It's time for a new Inky Paws Challenge!  You could be the lucky winner of $20 credit to Newton's Nook! Wow!
You have until  Friday, December 7, 2018 at Midnight CST, so it's time to get your "paws" inky and use the above sketch!

Here's some inspiration!

Need to get inspired? Here's my inspiration:

Happy holidays by Debbie features Newton's Holiday Mischief, Newton's Candy Cane, Holiday Greetings, and Pines & Holly by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
For my card, I used a die to create the striped background. I wanted it to be shimmery, so I used red glitter card stock. I then inlaid a shimmery green card stock between the red stripes. I die cut in black the Happy Holiday sentiment using the Holiday Greetings die set. I adore this naughty kitten from the Newton's Holiday Mischief stamp set, so I inked him up and colored him in shades of gray and black.  I added some holly from the Pines & Holly die set and peppermint candy from the Newton's Candy Cane stamp set. I scattered some black sequins for the final touch!  

Now it's your turn.  Link up at Inky Paws Challenge!
Hugs,
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I LOVE all the sparkle!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card Debbie, Love all of the sparkle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy