Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Inky Paws Challenge #94 Reminder

Today I'm sharing some more inspiration 
for our current challenge! 

Here'a a refresher.

Color Challenge
Create a project using the colors: white, pink, baby blue, and mint.

Today I have a trio of cards to inspire you.


You make me a happy camper by Debbie features Cozy Campers and Framework by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook


I created a trio of camping cards using the Cozy Campers stamp set and using different pattern papers in the challenge colors. I am just loving these vintage travel campers, and I think they look great in the pastel challenge colors. I kept the same basic design but mixed and matched the different sentiments and accessory stamps. I used the Framework die set on which to place the sentiments. 
Hugs, 
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. oh wow! What a great trio of cards! I love how you used the colors in 3 different ways! All 3 are adorable! -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What FUN camper cards! Really cute designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy