Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Inky Paws Challenge #96

Welcome to a new challenge at Inky Paws!  

Theme Challenge

Create a project using colored pencils.


Here's my inspiration!


Thanks a bunch by Debbie features Garden Mice, Floral Fringe, and Frames Squared by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
I began by creating an olive green scalloped-green frame using the Frames Squared die set. This provides the background for the the Floral Fringe image that I colored in bright spring colors. Then I added one of the darling mice from the Garden Mice stamp set. To pull everything together, I added a vertical stripe of black and white houndtooths washi tape for her final touch.

Now it's your turn to pull out your colored pencils and Newton's Nook Designs' stamps, stencils, and/or dies to create a card or project for this fun challenge. You could be the lucky winner of a $20 credit to the Newton's Nook Designs store!  You have until  Friday, May 3, 2019 at Midnight CST. 


1 comment:

  1. So adorable! I love the cut mouse combined with the flower background! The coloring is fabulous too!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy