Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2019

Inky Paws Challenge #97

It's time for a new Inky Paws Challenge!


Color Challenge

Create a project using the colors white, green, teal, and yellow

Here's my inspiration!



You're Moo-velous by Debbie features Moo, My Type, Frames & Flags, Sky Borders, and Land Borders by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook

As soon as I saw the cows from the new Moo stamp set, I knew I had to make a card based on Doreen Cronin's book, Click, Clack, Moo: Cows that Type. This book makes me giggle because the cows type letters to the farmer with their demands (heated blankets!), and the farmer responds by typing them back.  It's a fun, delightful book!  So for my card, I created the sky using distress inks and the Sky Borders die set. I created the grass using the Land Borders die set. I colored and fussy cut the cow from the  Moo stamp set.  I then stamped and cut out a couple of bales of hay, and then placed the typewriter (My Type stamp set) on the hay. I used the Frames & Flags die set to cut out the center panel and the scalloped-edge layer using a yellow pattern paper. 
I hope I've inspired you not only to read this fabulous children's book, but more importantly create a project using these amazing colors!  You have until Friday, May 17, 2019 at Midnight CST. 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Now I need to find that book! looks so fun!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy