Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #115 Reminder

Today I'm sharing some more inspiration 
for our current challenge! 

Here'a a refresher.
Theme Challenge--Add Hearts!

Create a project using hearts. 

Here's my inspiration for this Challenge


Love by Debbie features Newton's Sweetheart, Darling Heart, and Fancy Edges Tag by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
I decided to make a little tag, so I used the Fancy Edges Tag die set. I made a pink tag and a black tag that I scalloped the edges. I then embossed white card stock with cat heads. Then I die cut the heart using the Darling Hearts die set. Then I die cut the love sentiment from the same die set. I added a pink and silver heart. After adhering the heart to the tag, I colored the kitty couple from the Newton's Sweetheart stamp and fussy cut them out. I added silver twine behind the couple before adhering the image with dimensional tape.   A fun little card that will work purr-fectly on top of a Valentine's gift!

Hope you will be inspired to join the Inky Paws Hearts Challenge!  

Can't wait to see what you make!
Hugs, 
Debbie


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy