Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #116

Ready for a new Inky Paws Challenge?
This time we have some amazing colors to create with!!


Color Challenge

Create a project using the colors--Red, Teal, Green, and White!


Here's my inspiration!

Need to get inspired? See what our Inspiration Team created with this challenge!   

Will you be my meow-entine by Debbie features Newton's Crafty Cardio, Bokeh Hearts, and Darling Hearts by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
I am so in love with the new Newton's Nook release!  The Newton's Crafty Cardio stamp set is so going to be a go-to favorite!  I decided to add a little red heart on the kitty's art paper to give it a Valentine feel. I used two of the dies the Frames & Flags die set to create the center layer and the red-scalloped layer. For the center layer, I used the Bokeh Hearts stencil set and blended teals to give each heart a two-tone look. I also stamped a few red hearts. I added the red heart using the Darling Hearts die set and adhered the kitty with foam tape. Again using the ever versatile Frames & Flags die set, I made a banner and added the sentiment from the Newton's Valentine stamp set in red. 

You have TWO WEEKS to play along Deadline to enter is 
Friday, February 14, 2020, at Midnight CST.
Hugs, 
Debbie


Want to see a retake of this card? Check out my Cupcake Inspirations post where I use the same products with a totally different color scheme!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy