Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #119 Reminder

Today I'm sharing some more inspiration 
for our current challenge! 

Here'a a refresher.

Create a project using the colors: pastel pinkpale yellow, baby blue and light lavender



Today I have some more inspiration for this challenge!


 The sweet kitty from the Newton's Birthday Balloons stamp set is flying through a balloon filled sky made using the Balloons Stencil. I add some fluffy clouds and a sun using the Sky Scene Builder die set. I stamps a big birthday sentiment using the Birthday Essentials stamp set and create layers using the Frames and Flags die set. 

Hope you will join us using these fun colors!
Hugs, 
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card Debbie, love the stenciled balloon for the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy