Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #122 Reminder

Today I'm sharing some more inspiration 
for our current challenge! 

Here'a a refresher.

Create a project using the challenge colors-Coral Pink, Mint GreenWhite, and Black.



I hope you will be inspired to join us!


Feline meow-tivated by Debbie features Flirty Flamingos, Frames & Flags, Newton's Crafty Cardio, and Paradise Palms by Newton's Nook Designs
My card features this darling artist creating a tropical flamingo card. The artsy feline is from the Newton's Crafty Cardio stamp set. For the painting I combined the flamingo from the Flirty Flamingos stamp set with the palm trees and island from the Paradise Palms stamp set.  I used the Frames & Flags die set to create the two layers.  

Now it's your time to enter your card using the challenge colors and your Newton's Nook Designs products!  One lucky participant will be the winner of a $20 store credit!  Link up at Inky Paws!

Hugs, 
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy