Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #127 Reminder

Haven't made your NND Summer-theme card yet? 

No worries.  You still have time! 


Create a project using the theme:  Summer




Here's my card to inspire you!


Ride with the tide by Debbie features Newton's Perfect Wave, Framework, Gull Friends, and Sea Borders by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
I started by die cutting the postage-edged frame using the Framework die set.  I then added some blue waves using the Sea Borders die set. I stamped and fussy cut the seagulls from the Gull Friends stamp set and tucked the posts behind the waves. I added the seashore using the Land Borders die set with more kraft card stock. The cute feline is from the  Newton's Perfect Wave stamp set.  I added some polka dots to her bikini for a fun, stylish look!  I fussy cut the sand dollar from the Vitamin Sea mini stamp set.  I love how this card turned out with the blue, white, and Kraft colors!  

Now it's your turn to create a summer-themed project using your Newton's Nook Designs stamps, dies, and/or stencils.  Be sure to link it up at Inky Paws Challenge.

Hugs,
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy