Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #127


This biweekly challenge is a:
Theme Challenge


Create a project using a Summer Theme.

Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20 store credit to our Newton's Nook Design online shop! We will also highlight our favorites from each challenge the following Monday so all entries have a chance to be featured on this blog! 


You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, July 17, 2020 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog the following Monday. 

Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky? Make sure you check the challenge rules page before you link up your project. 

Here's some inspiration!

Need to get inspired? See what our Inspiration Team created with this challenge! 


Why limit happy to an hour by Debbie features Slimline Frames & Potholes, Slimline Frames & Windows, Pina Koala, Cocktail Mixer, and Summer Scoops by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
What better way to enjoy summer than with a nice icy cocktail?  To create my layers, I used combined several dies from the newly released the Slimline Frames & Portholes and Slimline Frames & Windows die sets.  I used some seriously fun pineapple pattern paper which inspired the whole card!  I heat embossed the sentiment from the Cocktail Mixer stamp set on a die cut circle.  I added the koala from the Pina Koala stamp set and the pina colada from the Cocktail Mixer stamp set.  I added some glossy accents to the glass for a bit of dimension and shine.  I then added the cherry from the Summer Scoops stamp set for a pop of red!  Now all I need is a warm sunny day!

I hope you will be inspired to join the Inky Paws' Summer Theme Challenge!

Hugs, 
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Really stunning slimline card Debbie! I love your take on the photo along with the colors! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy