Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #128 Reminder

Haven't made your  Inky Paws card yet? 

No worries.  You still have time! 


Create a project using the colors:  

Red, Pink, Orange, and Yellow



Here's my card to inspire you!


Salty kisses & Starfish wishes featuring Frames Squared, Tranquil Tides, and Waves by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook, #indy_designs
My card has lots of fun layers using several die sets from Newton's Nook Designs.
I started using a white card base and the Frames Squared die set. I used the scallop-edged die for the pink frame from the same set.  The Circle Frames die set was used for the center circle layer.  Using Distress Ink I lightly added pink waves using the Waves stencil. Using the challenge colors of orange, yellow and red, I stamped and die cut several elements from the Tranquil Tides stamp and die set. I sprinkled in some sequins for sparkle and shine.  On a small circular die, I heat embossed the sentiment.  As I assembled the card, I added some cheese cloth netting for more texture and a bit of fun!



Now it's your turn to create a project using the challenge colors and your Newton's Nook Designs stamps, dies, and/or stencils.  Be sure to link it up at Inky Paws Challenge.

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy