Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #130 Reminder

 

Haven't made your NND Create-a-Scene card yet? 

No worries.  You still have time! 


Create a project using the theme: Create a Scene



Here's my card to inspire you!
Happy haunting by Debbie features    by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
I decided to make a Halloween card filled with lots of spooky elements!  I created a distressed background with a big yellow full moon. I embossed the haunted house, tree, and graveyard from the Spooky Street stamp set.  I added some critter remains from the Spooky Skeletons stamp set.  For even more spooky fun, I used the Ghosts stencil for some flying ghosts as well as the Newton's Perfect Pumpkin stamp set for the spider hanging from the tree and some bats flapping past the moon.   A fun Halloween scene filled with some ghoulish creatures!


Now it's your turn to create a create-a scene project using your Newton's Nook Designs stamps, dies, and/or stencils.  Be sure to link it up at Inky Paws Challenge.

Hugs,
Debbie

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy