Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #130

 

Ready to get your "paws" inky?

Inky Paws has a new challenge starting today!



Create a scene for your project!

Here's my inspiration!


Food, friends, & sunshine by Debbie features Woodland Picnic, Winston's Lake House, Whispering Pines, Waves, Mountains, and Sunscape by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
 I adore how all the NND stamps and stencils can be mixed and matched for complete creativity!  My picnic scene down by the lake begins with a hand drawn pond with waves distressed using the Waves Stencil. I used the Mountains Stencil and added the sun from the Sunscape Stencil. For the foreground, I added evergreen trees using the Whispering Pines stamp set.  The canoe is from the  Winston's Lake House stamp set.  All those forest critters are from the Woodland Picnic stamp set.  


I hope my card has inspired you to join our create a scene theme challenge.  You have until  Friday, August 28, 2020 at Midnight CST.  One lucky participant will be the winner of a $20 gift voucher to Newton's Nook Designs!

Link up at Inky Paws Challenge!
Hugs, 
Debbie

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy