Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #132

 

Ready to get your "paws" inky?

Inky Paws has a new challenge starting today!

Sketch Challenge



Create a project using the above sketch!

Here's my inspiration!




Looks like this kitty is scheming to do some international travels! I stamped iconic images on Kraft card base using Newton Dreams of ItalyNewton Dreams of ParisNewton Dreams of New York, and Newton Dreams of London stamp sets. I added a red panel die cut using the rounded-corner rectangle from the Frames & Flags die set. The stow-away kitty from the Stowaway Newton stamp set looks quite comfortable in the suitcase. I added tickets from pattern paper to mimic the sketch banners to add a fun travel touch.  Hopefully, he'll be jetting around the world!

I hope my card has inspired you to join this challenge using this fun sketch!  You have until  Friday, September 25, 2020 at Midnight CST.  One lucky participant will be the winner of a $20 gift voucher to Newton's Nook Designs!

Link up at Inky Paws Challenge!
Hugs, 
Debbie

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy