Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #133

 

Ready to get your "paws" inky?

Inky Paws has a new challenge starting today!

Theme Challenge


Create a project using the above theme--Autumn!

Here's my inspiration!



Autumn is here!  The weather is great!  Today I have a fun card with a country charm. I started with a steel-gray card base.  I used the Houndstooth Stencil and distressed it in light brown die cut using the postage-stamp frame die from the Framework die set. I wrapped olive ribbon twice around the card. The focal image is this darling kitten from the Paw-tumn Newton stamp set.  This is a new NND stamp, and I just love the vintage milk can with those sunflowers!  {sigh}  I die cut the banner using a die from the Banner Trio die set and stamped the sentiment. I love how all the colors work together!  Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you will join us at Inky Paws!
Hugs, 
Debbie


I hope my card has inspired you to join this challenge using this fun sketch!  You have until  Friday, October 9, 2020 at Midnight CST.  One lucky participant will be the winner of a $20 gift voucher to Newton's Nook Designs!

Link up at Inky Paws Challenge!
Hugs, 
Debbie

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy