Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #503

 

A new Cupcake Inspirations Challenge starts today!




Here's my inspiration to whet your appetite!


I love the theme of this challenge!  Riley and Company is a newer company for me, and I have fallen in love with this sweet, adorable moose!  I used Basketball Riley for this bright, bold card!  My grandson loves basketball, so this card was made for him!  I used circle dies to create center court. I then stamped the basketball image a couple more times and fussy cut the basketballs for the sentiment.  I then die cut the other letters using Newton's Nook Designs Essential Alphabet die set.  I heat embossed the celebrate sentiment and die cut using a banner die.  I love how this turned out!  Now it's your turn to link up your sports-themed project at Cupcake Inspirations.  You have until October 9th!

Hope you will join the Sweeties using the CIC challenge--Sports!
Hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy