Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #134 Reminder

 

Haven't made your NND card yet? 

No worries.  You still have time! 


Create a project using these fun colors!




Create a project using the colors: orange, purple, yellow, and black.




Here's my card to inspire you!

Happy haunting by Debbie features Spooky Roundabout, Halloween Trio, Circle Frames, Frames & Flags, Hoppy Halloween, Candy Corn, and Spiderweb by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook

I adore Newton's Nook Designs products.  Besides being totally darling images, I love the way you mix and match between stamp sets!  Then there are the amazing stencils and fun dies.  This card features lots of products.  I began with a purple distressed background die cut using the scallop-edged frame die from the Frames & Flags die set.  This set is one of my go-to die sets and was so worth purchasing!  I added orange cobwebs using the Spiderweb stencil. I then die cut the scallop-edge circle using a die from the  Circle Frames die set.  I stamped the fun Halloween images using the  Spooky Roundabout  stamp set. The black banner with the white embossed sentiment was die cut using a banner from the Frames & Flags die set (another go-to set). The trio of Halloween critters are from the Frames & Flags die set and colored using Spectrum Noir markers.  All the candy scattered around them come from the Candy Corn and the Halloween stamp sets.  Again, I love finding the little images that can be used with different stamp sets to give my card those extra fun elements. 


Now it's your turn to create a project using the challenge colors and using your Newton's Nook Designs stamps, dies, and/or stencils.  Be sure to link it up at Inky Paws Challenge.

Hugs,
Debbie

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy