Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #134

 

Ready to get your "paws" inky?

Inky Paws has a new challenge starting today!

Color Challenge

Create a project using the colors-orange, purple, yellow, and black

Here's my inspiration!



I began with a distressed purple background speckled with white. I added  silhouette grass and hills using the Land Borders die set. In the tall grass I added a little pumpkin patch and kitty from the Newton's Boo-tiful Night stamp set. I added the pug from the Pug-kin stamp set. I created a black moon using a circle die from the Slimline & Portholes die set. Flying high in the sky, I placed  Newton from the Batty Newton stamp set in his vampire costume. I added the white embossed sentiment on the moon! 

I hope my card has inspired you to join this challenge using these yummy colors.  You have until  Friday, October 23, 2020 at Midnight CST.  One lucky participant will be the winner of a $20 gift voucher to Newton's Nook Designs!

Link up at Inky Paws Challenge!
Hugs, 
Debbie

Fun Challenges I'm entering this card:





3 comments:

  1. Cute Halloween card, lovely stamps and fabulous colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, thanks for sharing with the Cuties. Hugs, Shona xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy