Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #136 Reminder

  

Haven't made your NND card yet? 

No worries.  You still have time! 


Create a project using your favorite stamp set!


Create a project using your favorite stamp set!


Here's my card to inspire you!




So I am not good at picking out just one favorite sets!  I love the fawn images from Newton's Nook Designs, but couldn't decide which one was my favorite favorite, so I decided to create a holiday card featuring a fawn from each season using the "Season's Greetings" sentiment to pull it all together!  To fit all the images, I made a a 5 1/4" x 5 1/4' card with a wood grain layer die cut using the Frames Squared  die set.  I heat embossed the sentiment from the the Ornamental Wishes stamp set in white on a black card base.  The sweet fawn images are from the Festive Fawns, the Woodland Spring, the Woodland Picnic, and the Harvest Tails stamp sets. I added a few sequins for a bit of sparkle and red & white twine for an extra dose of holiday spirit!

Now it's your turn to create a project using the challenge colors and using your Newton's Nook Designs stamps, dies, and/or stencils.  Be sure to link it up at Inky Paws Challenge.

Hugs,
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card Debbie, the fawn is absolutely adorable... I can see why it is your favorite

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy