Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge Reminder #145

  

There's still time to play with us at Inky Paws!



Have you had a chance to make a card for our latest Inky Paws Challenge


Here'a a refresher.

Create a project using the theme--Friendship


You have until Friday, April 9, 2021.  One lucky winner will win a $20 gift voucher to Newton's Nook Designs. 


Surround yourself with those that make you happy by Debbie features Flamingo Flock, Frames & Flags, and Slimline Frames & Portholes by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook, #inkypaws, #cardmaking

For my card, I chose the darling Flamingo Flock stamp set. I colored them with Prismacolor pencils. I then cut this image down a bit by using the scallop-edged die from the Slimline Frames & Portholes and fussy cutting the top.  I then cut another scallop-edged frame using the Frames & Flags die set out of pale pink card stock. I stamped the sentiment on a white card stock and die cut for the scallop-edge.  I add a couple of gems to finish the card.

Thanks for visiting!
Debbie



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy