Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #150 Reminder

  

There's still time to join our current Inky Paws Challenge!





Create a project using the sketch below:




I am using more of my pattern paper stash for today's card.
I adore the Doodlebug Design--Down on the Farm paper stack.
The papers work amazingly with Newton's Nook Designs farm sets!


The talk around the hen house by Debbie features Cluck, Framework,  Frames & Flags, and Speech Bubbles by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #birthdaycards, #cardmaking
I pulled the chicken paper, black & white gingham, red paisley, and chicken wire papers to coordinate with the trio of chickens from the Cluck stamp set.  I used the  Speech Bubbles die set for the speech bubble, the Frames & Flags die set for the little banner, and the Framework die set for the postage-edged die. This was a fun, easy card to make.  I found that this sketch worked well using pattern papers, and I have lots of paper in my stash!  

Thanks for stopping by!  I look forward to seeing how you interpret the sketch!
Link up at:

Inky Paws Challenge


Hugs, 
Debbie  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy