Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #150

A new challenge has started at 

Inky Paws Challenge!  


Theme Challenge





Use the theme--Summer with your Newton's Nook Designs products!


You have until Friday, July 2, 2021 to link up your Summer Project!  


Here's some inspiration!




Enjoy life one wave at a time by Debbie features Newton's Perfect Wave, Wave, and  Circle Frames by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #catcards, #cardmaking, #summercards
I kept my card pretty simple this week.  I used Distress Inks to create the backdrop in combination with the Waves stencil.  I add the lime green stripe because I love how the color popped against the blue waves.  I then stamped the surfin' kitten from the Newton's Perfect Wave stamp set and fussy cut him out.  I kept the lime green colors going on the surf board, but added a splash of orange for his swim trunks and for the tropical flower.  I used the large stitched circle from the Circle Frames die set to create the white circle. I stamped the sentiment and adhered it all together with a bit of foam tape under the main image.  Again, I simple card, but filled with bright colors!

Now it's your turn!  With the newly released summer stencils and stamps, this challenge is right in time to get to use them.  Plus you might be the lucky winner of the randomly chosen $20 prize!  Wow!

Hugs, 
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy