Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #160 Reminder

    

There's still time to join the current Inky Paws Challenge!



 The theme is Cozy Plaid!






Get into the holiday spirit by Debbie features Frames & Flags, Framework, and Christmas Cocktails by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #christmascards, #holidaycards, #cardmaking

I am just loving the cocktails from the newly released Christmas Cocktails stamp set.  I challenged myself to just use one of the images and really let it shine.  I chose the martini glass.  I colored the drink with Spectrum Noir markers.  I went with pink because I wanted to use the pink & red twine!  LOL  I die cut the black frame using a die from the Framework die set.  I white heat embossed the sentiment before adding the before mentioned twine.  I popped this up using fun foam for added dimension.  The black & white plaid paper is from a Recollection paper pad that I picked up ages ago.  I'm challenging myself to use up my paper stash because I have truly run out of storage room!  I used the large scallop-edged die from the  Frames & Flags die set. A few red drops were added for a bit more color.  A very simple design, but oh so pretty!  (My next goal is to make a set of these cards showcasing a different cocktail on each.)

Now it's your turn to use plaid with your Newton's Nook Designs products!  

Link up here for your chance to be the lucky winner of a $20 NND store credit!  

Hugs, 
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love it.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Debbie, looks like a great way to get into the holiday spirit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy