Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #163

   

   Inky Paws Challenge #163!



Use the Theme--Create a Tag 

to create your NND project!


You have until Friday, December 17, 2021 at Midnight CST. One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

Here's my inspiration!



Debbie's tag set features Christmas Pheasant and Fancy Edges Tag by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #christmascards, #holidaytags, #holidaycards
I created these fun little tags using the mini-stamp image--Christmas Pheasant. I love the punny sentiment that comes with it, and it works wonderfully with a tag. My tags are cut using the Fancy Edges Tag die set with a heavy Kraft card stock. I pulled scraps of gingham paper in green and red to add to the tag. I was going with a country feel, so I opted for jute twine instead of ribbon.  I used Spectrum Noir markers to color my pheasants and gift boxes.

Tags are a fabulous way to personalize and spruce up a package.  If you plan in advance, you can use the same color scheme as your paper.

Hope you are inspired to join the Inky Paws team and link up Inky Paws! Here's hoping you have a wonderful holiday season!
Hugs, 
Debbie

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy