Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #164 Reminder

  

Haven't had time to play with our last Inky Paws Challenge colors?  No worries.  There's still time!

  

Create a project using the Colors: Candy Red, Cream, Cocoa Brown, and Pewter Gray.

Today I'm sharing a fun wintry card using the challenge colors. 
 

Debbie's card features Festive Fawn, Land Borders, Snowfall, and Forest Scene Builder by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #wintercards, #cardmaking

The PNW's weather has been a bit snowy and a lot rainy!  My card, though, shows the beauty of a snowy day featuring the deer from the  Festive Fawns stamp set.  I opted not to put a sentiment on the front as I couldn't decided if I wanted this to be a Christmas card or a winter birthday card.  No matter, I think it turned out amazing with the snowy background using the Snowfall stencil.  I added dimension using the Land Borders die set to make several hilly horizon lines.  The colorful trees in the challenge colors were die cut using the Forest Scene die set.  I added some glitter on the trees and a bit of jute twine.  

Now it's your turn to link up your project inspired by the challenge colors.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
Hugs, 
Debbie

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy