Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #166 Reminder

 


Time is running out.  Be sure to link up by this Friday, Feb. 11!

Here'a a refresher.

Create a project using hearts!


Today I'm sharing some punny inspiration for our current challenge! 


You're totally my jam by Debbie features Knead Kittens, A7 Frames & Banners, Love Bites, Gingham, and Heart Frames by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #catcards, #cardmaking, #valentinescards
I used the following products on my card:
 Gingham stencil
Heart Frames die set
Knead Kittens stamp set
  Love Bites stamp set

When I saw this little kitten with his head poking through the bread, I know he would look great with a jelly jar sidekick!  And he does!  I used a nontraditional color scheme because my husband always says my cards look too "girlish!"

Well, I hope you enjoyed my card.  I look forward to seeing what you create using Hearts!
Hugs, 
Debbie


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy