Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #167

 

   Time for a new Inky Paws Challenge!

This challenge is all about the colors below: 

Use the colors Sunny Yellow, Spring Green, Taffy Pink, and White to create your NND project!

You have until Friday, February 25, 2022 at Midnight CST to create your Newton's Nook Designs project inspired by the challenge colors. 

Here's my inspiration!


Easter Blessings by Debbie features Spring Roundabout and Circle Frames by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #eastercards, #cardmaking
I went with a more mint green for my card base. (I need to buy some more colored card stock!)  I used the  Circle Frames die set for my card base. I then stamped the  image from the Spring Roundabout stamp set. I colored elements of the image in the challenge colors. I then die cut it out and cut out a portion to allow room to stamp the sentiment on the card base.  I added some clear sequins as well as yellow ribbon and bow. A fun, simple design. 

Remember to use the challenge colors Sunny Yellow, Spring Green, Taffy Pink, and White and link your card up to Inky Paws. 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy