Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #170

  

  Time for a new Inky Paws

Challenge!

Color Challenge

Use the colors: Pistachio Green, Golden Yellow, Navy Blue, and white on your project.

You have until Friday, April 8, 2022 at Midnight CST to link up your NND creation.  One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  Will it be you?

Here's my inspiration!


You are loved by Debbie features Oval Frames, Best Mom Oval, A7 Frames & Banners, and Newton's Blooms by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #catcards, #cardmaking, #springcards
I just love the new March release, so I decided to combine the Best Mom Oval stamp set & Newton's Blooms stamp set. I added a white scallop-edged frame (Oval Frames die set). I stamped the sentiment on the little banner from the A7 Frames and Banners die set. I love all the flowers!

Now it's your turn to link up!

Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy