Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #170 Reminder

  

You have one more week to share at Inky Paws Challenge!

  

Use the colors: Pistachio Green, Golden Yellow, Navy Blue, and white on your project.


Today I'm sharing a floral card using the above colors.

Thinking of you by Debbie features Daffodils, Tulips, Oval Frames, A7 Frames & Banners by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #springcard, #cardmaking
I started with a kraft card stock for my base and added a white open oval using the Oval Frames die set.
I splattered a bit of white paint inside the oval for added interest before arrange the flowers from the Daffodils and Tulips stamp sets. I stamped the sentiment on a banner from the A7 Frames and Banners die set. 

Now it's your turn to create a project using the challenge colors with your Newton's Nook Designs' products. 


Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy