Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #179

  

   Welcome to a new Inky Paws Challenge!

This challenge is a

Colors Challenge


Use the colors-Black, Pink, Green, and Gray.

Remember there is a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs for one lucky participant!  Will it be you?  You have until Friday, August 12, 2022 to link up your creation using the challenge colors!

Here's my inspiration!



Paws-itive vibes by Debbie features Heart Frames, Heartfelt Meows, Banner Trio, and A Cat's Life by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #catcards, #cardmaking
Since I own a gray cat (Catapult), I wanted a gray cat to be a central part of my card, so when I remembered the  Heartfelt Meows stamp set, I had to use it.  Now I could have a clowder of gray kittens adorning my card!  I added a pink and black bordering frames using the Heart Frames die set.  I needed to add more green, so I decided to use the green polka dotted paper from the A Cat's Life paper pad.  I cut my A2 card base a bit narrower, so my hearts would hang off and embossed with a polka dotted embossing folder.  I then added the paper at two corners for a bit of interest.  At last, I added the sentiment on the rounded-corner banner from the Banner Trio die set.  A fun, simpler card packed with so much feline cuteness!

Now it's your turn.  Link up at Inky Paws!
Hugs, Debbie

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy