Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #179 Reminder

  

Don't forget - 
There's still time to play along with our 

latest Inky Paws Challenge!

  
Have you had a chance to make a card for our latest Inky Paws Challenge

Here's a refresher.


Use the colors-Black, Pink, Green, and Gray.


Today I'm sharing some more inspiration for our current challenge! 


So glad you're part of my flock by Debbie features Flamingo Ovale and Oval Frames by Newton's Nook Designs;#inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #cardmaking, #flamingocards

The challenge colors are just perfect to make a flamingo card!  
I decided to use the Flamingo Oval stamp set.  I colored the flamingos in shades of pink and the  foliage in shades of green.  For my gray element, I used a gray gingham paper. I used Oval Frames die set to cut my layers.  For my black element, I adhered everything to a black card base.  I hope I've inspired you to join us for the current Inky Paws challenge!




Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy