Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #182

 

   Welcome to a new Inky Paws Challenge!

This challenge is a

Color Challenge.




Use the colors-Orange, Green, Black, & Cream.


You have until Friday, September 23, 2022 to link up your NND project using the colors above.

Here are my cards to inspire you. 
When I first saw the Franken-Newton stamp set, I completely fell in love. 
 I love Halloween decorations and colors (just not the holiday!) and making Halloween cards!
So my cards today feature Franken-Newton and his lovely Bride with the sentiment "Made for Each Other."  


I also used the picture frame stamp from the retiring Creepy Cameos stamp set.  (Be sure to grab your set for only $4.99!) With some masking, I stamped the portrait of Franken-Newton and his bride inside the picture frame.  Once colored, I set them aside and started working on the card base.  I wanted my card base to look like a wall, so I added some striped "wall paper" using paper from the Halloween Meows paper pad. I inked the carpet and wall trim on the base and then adhered the "wallpaper." 


I cut all of this out with postage-edged stamp from the Framework die set. I then adhered the picture frame and stamped the sentiment.  My final touch was to add Franken-Newton (or his bride) to the scene looking up at their sweetie!


Made for each other by Debbie features Creepy Cameos, Franken-Newton, Framework, and Halloween Meows by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #halloweencards, #catcards, #cardmaking

I just love how these turned out!  I also made a different version using purple "wallpaper."  It looked fabulous in that color too!  I can just see myself remaking this card in Valentine's Day colors!  

Well, I hope you are inspired to join us.  
Hugs, 
Debbie

Link up your project here:



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy