Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #186 Reminder

 

Happy Monday!  Here's a reminder that there's still time to join the Inky Paws Challenge!




Use the above sketch with your NND products!


One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, November 18, 2022 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!




Today I have a darling card featuring three barnyard critters from the Dairy Christmas stamp set!  I set them inside a snug barn using some red wood grain pattern paper.  I create a nice picture using A7 Frames & Banners die set for the stitched frame.  I added a little red barn from the Moo stamp set with the sentiment from the Christmas Campers stamp set.  A bit of holly was added to the corners (Dairy Christmas).  I also added a bale of hay to complete the scene.

Now it's your turn to use the sketch with your NND products!  I can't wait to see your take!

Hugs, 
Debbie






1 comment:

  1. Awesome use of the sketch Debbie, love the old barn wood dp... perfect for your image

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy