Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #190 Reminder

 

Welcome to week 2 of the current Inky Paws Challenge. 




This challenge is all about LOVE!

We're the perfect mix by Debbie features Love Quarry, Land Borders, Slimline Frames & Windows, and Love & Chocolate by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #chocolate, #cardmaking, #valentinescards 

  

I used three vehicles from the Love Quarry stamp set for this sweet card just perfect for a little boy!  I placed my vehicles on little squares made using the Slimline Frames & Windows die set, and those heart filled hills were made using paper from the Love & Chocolate paper pad and the Land Borders die set.  I added some little hearts to balance the card, and then stamped the sentiment.  


I hope you are inspired to join us at Inky Paws!

Hugs,

Debbie



Hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy