Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #192

 


It's time to get Inky with a New Inky Paws Challenge!



One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, March 3, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!

Debbie's card features Newton's Movie Night, Popcorn, and A7 Frames & Banners by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #catcards, #moviecards, #cardmaking

I am so loving this sketch!  It works wonderfully with the A7 Frames & Banners die set.  For my card, I created my card base using black card stock.  I then used texture paste with the Popcorn stencil. Once it was dry, I replaced the stencil and added some light yellow to make the popcorn buttery.  I added a red rectangle.  I colored my trio of kittens from the Newton's Movie Night stamp and coordinating die set with Spectrum Noir markers.  I popped them up with some foam tape.  I love the black, red, and yellow combination for the background colors.  

Now it's your turn to create a project using the IPC sketch!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy