Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Mojo Monday #177



This is my first entry for the Mojo Monday sketch contest, but I really like this design. I enjoyed using different geometric shapes. The paper is one of my favorites. I'm sure it has nothing to do with my love of cats.
Paper: Basic Grey--Max & Whiskers
Cardstock--The Paper Company at JoAnn's
Stamp: I don't know! I got them at either Michael's or JoAnn's, but I lost the manufacturer info.
Ink: Making Memories-black & Versa Color-White
Rickrack--source unknown, but probably JoAnn's
Black Pearls--E Line from Prima Marketing

Inside the card, I continued the geometric theme with the triangle.

2 comments:

  1. If I were a kitty I'd say "MEOW!" for your pretty card for sure.

    You sure this is your first attempt? Then kudos to you for its wonderful! I like that you showcased the inside as well.

    ~ Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job inside & out! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday & I hope you'll come back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy