Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Button, Button--Tuesday Trigger



I love the colors of this week's Trigger! I'm not a huge fan of tons of buttons--makes the card pretty heavy to send, so I opted to add a couple and work more with the color. I chose not to use a sketch this week. Sometimes it is fun to create solo.
Supplies Used:
Card stock and pattern paper--Linen collection by DCVW
Ribbon--Joann's & Michael's
Buttons--source unknown
Stamps--Background writing--Stampington; robin and dress stand--Lost & Found by My Mind's Eye; merci--source unknown
punch--Fiskars
Ink--Ranger Distress Ink--Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, and Frayed Burlap

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design. Love the buttons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Love the scripty background behind the dressform-very ooh la laaa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!
    + I also wanted to let you know that your comment on Moxie Fab this week made me very, very happy! Thank You so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy