Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

SSD #80 & I'm SEW Excited Challenges

The sketch from Skipping Stones is fabulous.  I plan to use it for one of my layouts for an 8x8" book for my new kitten--Catapult.  They also have some fabulous stamps and a great sale going on--can't wait to buy more of their stamps, so I can use them more often for their challenges.  Moxie Fab World is having a really fun challenge celebrating seamstresses.  I am so in love with this trend.  I love sewing stamps!!!

Stamps:  "Pretty Stamps" by My Mind's Eye; "Material Girl" by Clear Art Stamps; "Pattern Trio" by Stampendous
Embroidery floss by DMC
Pattern Paper:  Delilah Stripe by BoBunny; cardstock--unknown
Ink:  "Victorian Velvet" by Distress Ink
Lace, Ribbon & Buttons:  JoAnn's
Flowers:  Prima Marketing

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Great use of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT take on the sketch + lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Great paper and great job on both challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute creation! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Material Girl'...how awesome! Love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. excellent combo of challenges! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Indy! Thanks for linking this up to the I'm Sew Excited! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm "sew" glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy