Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Welcome--Lovely as a Lullaby


I just loved the colors of this week's Tuesday Trigger--Lovely as a Lullaby.  I didn't have striped paper, so I created a striped-look using different sizes of ribbons.  I can't wait to give this card to my new bundle of joy--Molly, who will be welcomed into this world on July1.  She'll be grand baby #4! 



Pattern Paper:  Lily Bee Design and Recollections
Stamp:  Mindy's Zoo by Autumn Leaves
Tombow Markers
Ribbon--Michael's and JoAnn's
Button--old one I've had for years--Doesn't it look like a big polka dot?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Indy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy