Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Fortune Birthday--PP 57 Challenge

The Paper Players had a fun sketch this week.  I decided after lots of false attempts to use my Crafty Secrets stamps.  When I saw this set, I knew I had to have them.  The pattern paper is from Recollections Fashionably Chic pad.  I heat embossed using navy blue from Hampton Art.  I used Tombow markers to shade.  I'm not sure where the ribbon came from...sorry.  I distressed the edges with Distress Ink--Scattered Straw.   Thanks for stopping by.  : )

6 comments:

  1. Hi Indy! Great job with the sketch, love the fun stamps! So happy you played with us this week at the Paper Players.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun stamps! This is a very fun birthday card! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stamps are fantastic--love 'em! Thanks for playing along with our sketch this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi indy! What a fun card! Love those images and how you used the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is awesome, I adore the stamped image....great details....hope your weekend is fabulous!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT a fun and totally whimsical card, my dear! YOUR work is just a PLEASURE to behold! xo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy