Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Color Throwdown 164 & Cupcake Inspirations #132

What a great week.  It's fall break here, so I have a couple of days to play in my craft room.  I created another Halloween card.  I combined the {Cupcake Inspirations} challenge and the Color Throw Down Challenge for a fun card using twine.  The spider and webs from the cupcakes inspired me to use spiders and webs.  Then the fun colors from the Color Throw Down.  I didn't have any twine in the fun olive shade of green, so I used what I had.  As I looked through my stamps, I spied the bobbin from Crafty Secrets.  I couldn't wait to incorporate it into my spiders spinning their webs and decorating the sentiment.  The sentiment stamp came from Michael's in their $1 bin!  I used my Cricut to cut out a web and then glued twine onto it.  Anyway, I had tons of fun playing with the twine.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how COOL is that spider web?!? Awesome!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use the multi-colored twine!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the twine spider web you created! Such a fun card! So glad you joined us for the Color Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love what you did with the twine, very creative!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy