Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

tcptues185, Tuesday Trigger



Finally cleaned up my craft room and felt the creativity flow back into my veins!  Today I have combined two challenges.   I started with the sketch from The Cats Pajamas Tuesday Sketch 185.  This sketch just sent my creativity through the roof.  I have several more card ideas for this one.  I am also submitting this to the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger Red and Rustic challenge.  When I saw that inspirational trigger, I knew I wanted to make a holiday card.  That wood and that red--well it just said Santa Claus and letter writing.  I really do love how this card turned out.  Maybe I'll send it to my husband so I can keep it!  Well, I need to head on back to the craft room so I can complete some more challenges.  Thanks for stopping by!  Indy








Supplies used:
Stamps:
Stampin' Up--school line
G-Studio--holiday stamps
Imaginisce--Snag 'em Stamps

Paper:
Echo Park Paper--Winter Park--Ski Lodge
Black and kraft card stock--unknown

Ink:
StazOn-Black
TomBow Markers

Embellishments:
Button--American Craft
Twine & binding seam--in my stash of goodies

3 comments:

  1. Great card;) Love the design sketch. About messy craft spaces..sometimes I have to stop and put everything away so I can start fresh.
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Indy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, Indy! Love the colors from MFW and the sketch is great too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy