Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

And Away We Go

 
CAS does not come easily for me.  To challenge myself I used the sketch from CAS(e) this Sketch. This sketch made it easier for me to keep it clean and simple.  Already thinking of ways to use this sketch to mass produce some Halloween cards for my students. I paired this sketch up by using the colors in Just Us Girls color challenge.  I'm pretty excited about this card!  Maybe I can do CAS! Well, thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!  Indy



7 comments:

  1. It looks to me you pulled off CAS perfectly. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image and the colours! Anita in France

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER SWEET, love those bunny ears flopping in the wind!!! So glad you played along in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful stamp choice! Having it up in the corner definitely looks like "away we go"! So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous use of the challenges! Love that bunny and you have created a fabulous CAS card using him :) Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe that bunny is ADORABLE! I think you do CAS perfectly :)Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy