Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

SSS210--Bon Appetit

 
Welcome to this week's The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.  This week I chose to work with a set of stamps from There She Goes.  However, the new Landscape Silhouette set from the Sweet 'n Sassy May release
 has me wanting to use this sketch again.  I am totally in love with it and can't wait to get my hands on it!  Now it's your turn.  I can't wait to see how you use this week's sketch, and if you haven't seen the new Sweet 'n Sassy May release, I hope you'll check it out!  
{hugs}
Indy


6 comments:

  1. A lovely yummy creation. Feeling quite hungry now lol.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. (-: This is so sweet and fun! LOVE it!
    Hope you've had a wonderful week-end, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on this week's sketch, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet!! The little chef is adorable!! What an awesome card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, I love how the chef's tray is part of the sketch! Your card is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, this is such a cool creation. I was stumped with the sketch until you posted this fabulous chef. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy