Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

The Sky is the Limit-Dragon

When I first saw this darling dragon from Bugaboo, I knew I had to have him.  I colored him blue because my school's mascot is a blue dragon named Dewey.  There are several more images of this dragon (Clyde), and I'm thinking this they might be adorning my classroom walls next year for my new theme!
Thanks for stopping by!
{hugs}
Indy

Challenges:



Catch the Bug Challenge--Bingo
Red, White & Blue; Bugaboo Image, and Star

Simon Says--Transportation 
My Craft Creations: Transportation

3 comments:

  1. Fab card, cute image. Thank you for joining in my craft creations challenge. good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adoable card. I love this image and I love how you have added the star to the balloon. Soo cute! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy CTB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining our June Bingo Challenge at CTB! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge! Hope to see you again very soon! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy