Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hello


I absolutely love the photo inspiration from Yumi & Fumi Handmade.  I love these colors together.    I used  Skipping Stones Designs Heart Song 2 set for the sentiment and Unity Stamp's Blossom by Blossom set.  I am entering this card in several other challenges--some are new to me!  Love when I find new challenges and companies with fun products! Thanks for stopping by!  Hugs, Debbie

Challenges:
Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards Challenge #49 Flowers
Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge #9 Flowers
Quick Quotes Challenge #32 Stamping
Happy Campers Challenge #22: Show Us Your Flowers
I was lucky to win over at Yumi & Fumi Homemade!  Isn't this the cutest badge!!!  It's personalized!!!

Yumi & Fumi Handmade

14 comments:

  1. Such a cute and simple card! Thanks for joining Yumi and Fumi challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, I really like the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs, Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling creation! Thank you for joining us at the Yumi and Fumi Handmade challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card! So many beautiful details. Just perfect for our "Flowers" challenge at CC&CC. Thanx so much for playing along with us. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your wonderfully shabby chic card and I have to agree with you, the inspiration photo is divine! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the pinks and greens... stunning! Thank you for joining us for our stamping challenge at Quick Quotes this month!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Yumi & Fumi Handmade challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! The flowers are so pretty :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this photo too! :D And I think you did an amazing job with your card! Thank you for playing with us at Yumi and Fumi Handmade! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree the colour combo is great, Lovely work. Thank you for sharing with us at Happy Campers. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Love how you used the inspiration piece! Thanks for playing along with this month's Quick Quotes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous Indy. thank you for sharing with The Happy Campers and good luck with the challenge.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Indy!
    Yay, so glad you found us! You did a wonderful job with the inspiration photo and the layout is lovely. Beautiful card!
    Mahalo for joining our challenge @ Yumi & Fumi Handmade!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful take on the photo challenge! Love those big, gorgeous blooms! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Yumi & Fumi Handmade. Sheena B (Team Fumi)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy